HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Dr. Brian S. Thamel
Dr. Valarie Ricciardi
Dr. Diana Green
Dr. Gayle Kornman
We are a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. At Vision Source of Worcester and Spencer, Dr. Thamel specializes in children's vision and learning related vision problems. The practice provides Vision Therapy to treat both children and adults.
Drs. Thamel and Ricciardi received the 2007 Health Care Heroes award by the Worcester Business Journal. Dr. Thamel is past President of the Massachusetts Society of Optometrists.
Also, visit our other family eye care website.
Our practice provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschool
- Fashion and Economy Eyewear and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable, Gas-permeable, Astigmatism or Toric Lenses, and Custom Contact Lenses
- Vision Therapy or Visual Perceptual Therapy for All Ages
- Laser Vision Correction with Complimentary Laser Screening to Determine Whether You Are a Candidate. We are affiliated with TLC Laser Eye Centers.
- Treatment of Red Eye Conditions
- Behavioral/Developmental Testing for Visual Processing Problems, including Eye Teaming, Eye Tracking and Focusing Abilities
- Treatment for Vision-related Learning Problems, including
Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- In-Service Programs for Schools
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, vision care in Worcester, Southbridge, Webster, Woonsocket, Milford, Marborough, Hudson, Maynard, Leominster, Massachusetts, MA. Group practice of eye care specialists and visual rehabilitations for dyslexia, dyslexic, double vision, blurred vision, developmentally delayed, motor development, sports vision, neurological rehabilitation, cortical blindness, stroke victim, brain injured, brain damaged, TBI, learning related vision problems, laser vision correction, lasik, laser eye surgery, sensory integration, visual auditory integration, pervasive developmental delays
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use